Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Can you please get to the point?

 I was surfing the net when I came across this video from a Pakistani current affairs program called Thodi Si Siyasat, broadcast by Geo TV. Watching this show (for the first time), I was struck by the lack of coherence in its format. This guy started out by talking about ISI Chief's visit to the Indian High Comission complaining how this mean that we were sissies to the complaints of the Indian Comissioner chastising the Pakistani National Assembly for accepting the Kerry-Lugar Bill (or KLB as many have fondly dubbed it) and then India claiming rockets were launched from the Pakistani side of the Wagah border and then skipping over to the Mumbai attacks.

After just listening to this guy for 2:29, I was exhausted. I just had one question: What the @$# do these things have to do with each other?

Just get to the point already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment